Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

To the ends of the Earth....

On sunday Jordan and I had the honor of singing a song at his church! I thought it would be easier singing in front of people I didn't know as opposed my church where i knew everyone... this was not the case. I was a nervous wreck, couldn't sleep the night before, & was ready to go about 3 hours early! I went to sunday school hoping that they could calm me down. I've found that I rely on people way to much. Obviously I should have just prayed about it but honestly it was the last thing I was thinking of everything else in the world was on my mind besides God. I finally got to sunday school early of corse and spend some much needed time in prayer and suddenly my mind was clear of everything going on. I find it harder to Worship God when things are on my heart and I wanted to clear them up before, someitmes you don't get what you want, but God understood and pulled through and by the time I walked over to the Methodest church My heart and mind were clear for the time being! I'm always amazed at how God works!  The song went great and the people there are amazing. so welcoming and kind and just made sure I new what a blessing it was. god is apparently using my voice lately and I'm just not used to it. Singing with jordan on occasion has been more of a blessing that i ever realized. 
The lyrics of the song are so powerful so I decided to share them.
Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost in all you are

And I would give the world to tell you're story 
'Cause I know that you've called me
I know that you've called me
I've lost myself for good within your promise
And I won't hide it
I won't hide it 

Jesus, I believe in You
And I would go, to the ends of the earth
To the ends of the earth
For you alone are the son of God
And all the world will see
That You are God
You are God


No comments:

Post a Comment