Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

takhamasak, and just not that into you!

Not much going on besides me running around with like a chicken with my head cut off lately! I'm so glad God has me where I am but boy am I busy!

in 180 groups we started a series called "Just not that into you" I'm enjoying it... It talks about how we all sometimes just don't feel like being "christian" or just arnt into God at the moment... more to come on that as the series progresses!

TAKHAMASAK started last night... I'm anxious to see how God moves out there at WTC! someone ask me why I decided to add something else to my plate... simple answer...
It is where I choose to serve!

I'm not paid to be out there , set up, tear down, fellowship and lead worship. I'm there because I want to be! I have a passion for the Youth and College Crowd so why not be there....
let me worry about how busy I am!

I have a new favorite song... I would really love to sing it one day ( if someone I know would learn the guitar chords and be the super worship leader I know he can be)

The Power of Your Name by Lincoln BrewsterI will live
To carry your compassion
to love a world thats broken
to be your hands and feet
I will give
With the life that I've been given
to go beyond religion
to see the world be changed
by the power of YOUR name





No comments:

Post a Comment