Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nope Just Friends



Ever notice that when you are a single girl in a married/coupled world they always try to set you up?

I sang a a neighboring church yesterday and had a few people (blue haired lady's) ask if I had met Mr New Youth Minister...... I understand that I need a wonderful Godly Man, but one who works at another church and has a Girlfriend just seem to throw up some Flags for me.... Don't get me wrong, he's tall( my number 2 criteria) and probably a wonderful guy but he's taken.
END OF STORY

My next point being that just because you sing, play, lead Worship with, go eat with or go to Wally world with a guy doesn't mean you are Dating. everyone knows what happens when you ASSUME

It is outrageous to have 40+ people ask a guy I sing with if we are dating. Same goes for the Guy who played Piano with me yesterday, I told about 8 people................. Nope just friends
END OF STORY

Who knows maybe one day ( soon please Lord) one of the Blue Haired Lady's will actually introduce me to mr. right... but until that day comes I will keep saying "Nope Just Friends"



Blue Haired Ladys = the Senior Adults at church who just want you to be as happy as they are!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! Couldn't have said it any better myself!!! :) What I can't figure out is how all the old ladies, moms, aunts, etc. think I'd be such a good match for Mr. Whoever--but Mr. Whoever never seems to be that interested. :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete