Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Jealousy is Ugly

Jealously is unattractive!

Actually to me it's down right ugly.

It ruined our night last night.








It wasn't just me and my tender heart all up in arms..................................................................
it was pretty much everyone in the room. I think it's crazy how everyone feeds off of each others emotions and drama. What started off as a slight joke just left everyone ( or maybe just me) feeling like crap.
We all acted like we were 13. Jr high boys and girls.

I was calmly convicted by God this morning. Actually I couldn't sleep and couldn't figure out why so it took some heart searching until finally figuring out the answer.
I mentioned in my last blog that we are brothers and sisters in Christ and we should treat others accordingly but I sure didn't yesterday. Yesterday I was a jealous ( for no good reason) emotional drama queen with a bone to pick with poor scheduling, not really anyone in particular.

Thankfully I serve a God who loves me on those days in which I'm unlovable!!!
And I have friends who will hopefully forgive me for my turning into a 13 yr old human :)

Proverbs 31- now that's attractive!

No comments:

Post a Comment