Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Once you go Big, you never go Twig!-


http://www.ology.com/fashion-and-beauty/tlc%E2%80%99s-big-sexy%E2%80%9D-next-big-thing-fashion

 A Plus Size reality show! HECK YEAH I'LL WATCH

SOOooooo I thought the show was great! Maybe a little too much for me at times but if I had the confidence they did maybe I'd do the crazy stuff too. Also maybe if I had their paychecks!

I think its great that these women are spreading the word about plus size fashion. I also liked the message about not sitting at home waiting for life to happen for them and getting off the couch. I'm sure I'll have more to say about this show in the coming months......

did you know when I was younger I would dream of being a plus size model? I even wrote to MTV's Made... Ive never admitted that to anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment