Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Not me Monday



 

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

 
 
 
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This hopefullly won't be my last "not me" Monday post.

I did not have an interview at a lingerie shop today, nope not me. I also didn't do great at the interview because I could sale to the "average or plus size customers" HAHA I also did not feel guilty for even interviewing at this place, but I could be a light anywhere I work. I think the bird and the dog are tired of me  "shining my light from the house"

I  did not cry for about 3 hours today. I feel like I'm in a stupid depression hurts commercial- please don't freakout about this statement.......if you know me you know my hormones are crazy wacked and im totally okay.

I most Definallty didn't come home from the gym and eat more double stuffed Oreo. Maybe I'll go back in a few hours!

Overall its been a not so great Monday! Things are looking up though!

1 comment: