Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Break Time

I was reading a blog the other day in which the girl was saying her church family and therapist loved the SH#* out of her. As in loved her through the muddy rough times, and wouldn't let go. My problem with that is that people say that, then let go when it gets really scary and messy.
Then where does that lead me? Even more broken than I already was.
So you have to bare with me as I don't believe you when you say you'll be there ( insert spice girl song here)
I was told I needed a break, so I went ahead and took one from twitter and facebook, mostly because my mouth/brain betray me quite often. I'm sure I'll be back. But until then I'm going to keep being honest on here because.............. its the only place I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment