Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sarah in Seattle

Seattle.
To me its home of
Coffee- Which I don’t drink
Hipsters – Who don't exactly mix with my small town county self
Salmon – which I don’t eat
Rain and gloom- Which don’t mix with Depression

Yet somehow God has open some doors or giant windows I have no choice to walk through. I mean I'm kicking and screaming but gonna go anyways. Cause I think its time for an adventure, I mean come on, we all know I'm allergic to life in Austin.


So yes its official I'm moving to Seattle. Luckily for me some close friends are making the jump too. Basically I'm hitch hiking with them all the way to my moms.

I'll be living with her while I attempt to get my mental health under control, a job, and some money in my pockets.

All in all I really am excited about this adventure. I have about a week left and tons to due.


You can pray pray pray for
safe travels
Calm emotions
someone to buy my non running car
the energy to pack
Stephanie and Andrew while we figure out what to do with my part of the lease and/or the money to pay out the last two months.
My mother and I while we attempt to live together again after 9 years
Calm emotions
a new home church
supernatural knowledge of Seattle's public transportation
Calm emotions
and most importantly a job.

If you are a super packer or just want to visit please feel free to come by!

Secretly, or not so secretly, I'm really hoping this is a segway back to oz but who knows what God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment