Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Change is good...right?

I think the word Change is so confusing.... for example "wow you've changed!" "well she's changed" change change change change change change!

Everyone always uses it in a negative way. I don't think its negative...
Personally I feel that God doesn't like comfort zones. Most of the time if you are in your comfort zone you get to comfy for God..

God has been working to get me out of my comfort zone this month... I don't know when it clicked but it did. If you know me you know I don't excersize.... well I walked... and cleaned... and was active..... I'm like who is this new person?
Sun- 3 miles
Monday- 2 miles
Tues- basketball

I know there are certain people who aren't to thrilled about my new changes... but if you care about me then you will support me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment