Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

God's Love Letter!

If your husband or boyfriend wrote you a love letter and handed it to you, how eager would you be to open it? How long would it take your eyes to devour every single word of it? Would it seem Urgent? Would you make it a priority?

Remember the Bible is God's love letter to you, written straight from his heart in order to touch ours..

That is in a book I read calling Completely His... I read super fast so Im in the process of re-reading some of them now that I'm at a different point in my life and this morning that hit home so much more than ever... I should devour ever word of my bible, learn it, memorize it.. ect! When it comes to Bible stuff I usually ask for help. I know what Gods word says but im not great about busting out the verse... luckly God has placed people in my life that are which is making me try harder at it!


The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save
He will take great delight in you ,
He will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment