Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Its official and non-refundable...

Its official and non-refundable...
I leave Saturday July 10 at 8:30 from DFW and arrive in Sydney Monday July 12th!!!! Sunday will disappear in a world of time zones....

I'm beyond excited but I shed a few tears when I was talking to my mom. It was just a oh no! I can't turn back lol!!
God has really made the smallest details work out extremely smoothly....... He has given me a amazing opportunity to go on an adventure for HIM!

I will be having a fundraiser lunch in the FLC after church on May 2nd- there will be more info to come about that!

I can't wait to be there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you... Please keep blogging and keep us posted on all you adventures.. I'm so proud of the person you've grown up to be.. Kinda sad though that you are no longer wearing big ole' bows in your hair. haha
    Best Wishes, and loads of Blessings,
    Staci

    ReplyDelete