Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Song of the Week Wednesday- Like You Do- Angel Taylor

I love this video! its just fun and happy . I wish I had some guitar skills like her!

**disclaimer** Its just a song... I dont have anyone to be singing about so lets not get excited :)



Like you do- Angel Taylor


Boy you know it's bad when you do that


but you don't care

holding out exactly what I want

but you won't share

and I've never had a taste before

but now you've got me wanting more



You're playin' it cool, I know what you do

I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anyway

cause nobody loves me

You're messin around, I figured you out

You're takin' me down, but I would be feelin it anyway, cause nobody loves me, like you do.

Mmm like you do



And boy you know it's wrong when you do that

but you go there (you take me there)

you could lead me on or hang me out

but don't you dare

and I've never had a taste before

but now you got me wanting more



You're playin' it cool, I know what you do

I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anyway

cause nobody loves me

You're messin around, I figured you out

You're takin' me down, but I would be feelin' it anyway cause nobody loves me, like you do

like you do, like you do



Oh yeah



And boy you know it's bad when you do that

but you don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment