Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

O Love That WIll Not Let Me Go!

 Thanks to Jesse's tweet I've been listening to the New Robbie Seay Band album all morning. I kept listening to this song on repeat... then did some research on it only to find out its an old hymn and the fabulous harmony is sung by Audrey Assad, one of my favorite people to listen to!

Click here to listen and read more about it!














Oh, love that will not let me go 
I rest me weary soul in Thee 
I give You back this life I owe 
And in Your ocean depths its flow
 May richer fuller be

Oh, light that follows all my way 
I yield my flickering torch to Thee  
And my heart restores its borrowed ray
And in Your sunshine’s blaze, its day 
May brighter, fairer be

Rejoice my heart
Rejoice my soul 
My Savior God has come to Thee 
Rejoice my heart 
You’ve been made whole 
By a love that will not let me go

Oh, joy that seeks me through the pain 
I cannot close my heart to Thee 
I chase the rainbow through the rain 
And feel the promise is not vain 
That more shall tearless be

Oh, cross that lifts and holds my head 
I dare not ask to fly from thee 
I lay in dust life’s glory dead 
From the ground, their blossoms red 
Life that shall endless be

No comments:

Post a Comment