Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hillsong Live Album Recording

So much is going on in my head today...
Words can't express how lucky I feel to have been a part of a gathering of believers like last night.
I can't help but think about the people who it will reach. Kids in their rooms, People in Church, Teens in their Cars, the 20 somethings who feel lost in the gap ect....

To be there was a dream of mine, not to be on the platform (which would be cool) but just to be.

In rehearsal when I saw and heard Jill sing awakening with her preggo belly I almost lost it. The desires of my heart have changed and grown so much in the past few months.

I wish Jordan and Casey could have been with me at one point I almost called them but it was the middle of the night and life can't stop evertime I get excited and wish they were here.

I yelled in Davids ear all night... He deserves and award.

I have that lost feeling again, like I'm stuck in between Snyder and Sydney and don't know which to call home. I'm calling both of them home at the moment but don't want to leave either one. I'm sure its just a feeling that will pass. I should feel at home wherever I am because I have Jesus :D

Its hot today so I'm letting the Fan blow dry my hair for me.




Grad ball is coming up and I don't know if I'm excited or not. There is a large part of me who is over joyed at the fact that I have to get all dressed up and get to go hang with my friends. Where azzz there is another part of me who doesn't want to go at all. Im trying to focus on the fact that this is one of the toughest seasons I've been through and I should jump at the chance to celebrate :)



Money- still praying for some kind of Financial miracle<<<<


If you were expecting something profound sorry, I'm trying to clear out my brain before I get to class.

TEXAS in 18 days

No comments:

Post a Comment