Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day and Personal Leadership

I had one of the best V-days ever last night

Why  you ask?

No not because I got the man of my dreams, or anyone put a ring on it.

BUT
...
....
....
......


Because I celebrated it with family!!!  (and in a dress)


 Rowan made this amazing dinner!


Then today I had what I think is going to be my favorite, hardest, worst , best, craziest class 
Personal Leadership! I was totally worn out, tired, and distracted but GOD grabbed a hold of me anyways :)


Some favorite quotes from today
"I see a generation that excels at public passion but fails in private devotion" - Robert Fergusson
  You're as close to God as you want to be- rick warren
Yours and my lives have the potential to damage others not by whats going on in our public worlds but whats going on in our private worlds- Duncan ( our super awesome teacher)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment