Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Home again, Home again Jiggidy Jig- Surgery/home update

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future- Jeremiah 29:11
This is one of the hardest blogs I’ve had to write for awhile.
As you know last Friday I had emergency surgery to remove a mass from my right ovary. Surgery went great but I’ve had a rough time recovering. Fever, infections, nausea, crazy blood counts and more…

After discussing things, with the Dr’s , school and family we have decided that maybe its best to return home to the states. The current plan, which could change at any point, is to return to Texas and stay with my Grandma in Dilley and recover. This way she can take care of me, drive me around,  ect…
Once I’m back on my feet health wise I will begin looking for a job somewhere and go on from there…
You may be reading this and thinking Wow.
Yes wow but I have to what is best for my health. This hasn’t been an easy decision and was made with lots of thoughts and prayer from myself and other wise council.  I don’t consider this “giving up” , “failing” or “throwing in the towel” this is me doing what’s best for me in the long run. I’ve now had 2 surgeries in a foreign country and that’s way more than I ever thought I could handle. God works in crazy crazy mysterious ways. He is my sovereign Healer and I feel His Peace in this situation.
We have found a ticket for $908 from Sydney to LA and $135 from LA to San Antonio for next week or the week after.  Now we need God to provide money for said ticket. The majority of my finances have been spent on Antibiotics, Pain medicine, Medical tests and sending people to and from the grocery store for food.  I know He will provide a way!
 If you feel that you can help in any way it would be greatly appreciably.

No comments:

Post a Comment