Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Monday playlist!

I’ve been in an overly good mood this morning. I feel it has something to do with my Monday Morning playlist. Or the fact that I fixed my hair but I'm pretty sure its only the music......
 So I’ve decided to share it with you all fine folks!




The Redeemer-Sanctus Real- Christian
I heard this song for the first time today, I couldn’t help but love it. I felt like it was once again everything I want to say but can’t. I am still a dreamer, and a believer, even under my little cloud I’m fighting daily. I highly recommend you finding it and looking it up!

And I'm still a dreamer, a believer
Oh, I've lost my faith in so many things, but I still believe in You
'Cause You are the answer, the redeemer
Oh, I've given up on too many things, but I'm not giving up on You
'Cause You can make anything new……

I highly recommend you finding it and looking it up!




Tell Me Something Good- Rufus & Chaka Khan- Oldies
This song is just good. My aunt gets to see Chaka Khan at the end of this month and I'm super jealous. I love me some funk.


Georgia Peaches- Lauren Alaina- Country
When I sing along to this song I'm transported to a world where I'm skinny and can wear knee high boots.
And of course my 90’s pop like Nsync, Backstreet boys, Spice Girls, and Mariah Carey.

Over You- Miranda lambert


 Its nice on days like this to put in my headphones and jame at work... until someone catches me dancing!




No comments:

Post a Comment