Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back on the Bandwagon

Well I jumped off the Bandwagon. Like took a leap from the wagon into a giant pool of Dr Pepper and fried food. I know that sounds appealing to all of yall :)

Anyways now I'm back. I have about 2 Months until my 5k journeys begin and I think Im a crazy person.

Many of you have been asking about the biggest loser. No I didn't receive a call back but honestly once I was in line I knew that I wouldn't. I knew that I needed to be there and experience the process for God to show me some things, Not so I could compete and win $250,000  fall in love and have babies.- which is always the end goal JKJK

This is from my journal while I was sitting in line.

I'm sitting in line with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I was going to give her, her sister and her mom a ride when I saw them walking a few blocks but when I got closer I was like no way I don't want to be next to her when I audition. So who am I in line with, the pretty one.
I was so overcome with emotion driving up to the venue today because of the line. The wheel chairs, walkers, canes for people my age. The grandmas and grandpas who can't hold their Grandchildren. The moms who can't chase their kids around.... Am I selfish for wanting to be here? So many people need to be here more than me, if i wasn't so tired I'd just drive home. People will think I've failed though. You never know if you don't try I guess, but I've proven I can loose the weight alone I just wanted to have fun and win some money on top of getting healthy. I've already had multiple comments in line of why are you here, your not that big. I told one lady but I bet I weigh more than you. Everyone carries their weight differently and guess what? I weight 14 lbs more than her.

I was talking to some people and said Gosh I have so much nervous energy I could go run around the block. The same lady I was discussing my weight with said "B&$*% if you can run around the block then you need to get out of line"  Gosh, was she right? Do I need to be here or do I just need to stop being lazy. I have some will power. I have support and if I'd stop buying Starbucks I might even could afford a gym. Why am I here? Lord please show me why I'm here, How I got this way and How I can loose the weight, be healthy, and not loose sight of You. Why am I here?


I was there because God needed to show me what my future might look like if I didn't get off my rear. I was there so that I could enjoy the experience.



Anyways. We live in Kyle now.

144 Marquitos Drive
Kyle, Texas 78640

I have not quite adjusted to the commute yet, Its about the same distance but I'm in IH35 traffic and there is no way around it, to make matters worse it differs. I never know if I'm going to spend 30-60 mins in the car each way. Oh well! More time to jam I guess. I'll adjust and figure out how to best manage my Road Rage and stress while in the car- Thanks dad. one of the many things I got from him like my lack of rear and chins ;)

Anyways all if well I  should be blogging more now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment