Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sappy Love Songs

But if you ever get lonely and you miss me,
If you need someone to listen.
Even if it’s only the sound of someone’s voice who loves you
If that you need to hear, you know where to find me
If you ever get lonely.

-Love and Theft

Good song



So don't try to tell me I'll stop hurting
And don't try to tell me she ain't worth it

Cause you don't know her like I do

You'll never understand
You don't know we've been through
That girl's my best friend
And there's no way you're gonna help me
She's the only one who can
No, you don't know how much I've got to lose
You don't know her like I do
- Brantley Gilbert




I dont know why I'm spending my Thursday night being a loser. Maybe I'm just in a "I miss" mood listening to sappy love songs. I should be young and carefree but instead im sitting on my bed writing to what seems like no one. Ugh. I need a tougher heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment