Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Encouragement!

I love it when im feeling blue and then God sends me someone or people to give some encouragement! Everyone needs it right? When you are having a bad day isnt it nice when someone is extra friendly? or when your having a bad morning and your favorite worship song comes on sirus :)

This week has been long. I've had the flu and some other health problems. Being sick always causes problems at work. You miss out on times with your friends also, This week was the most stressful for my best friend and I felt bad cause I couldn't be there for her! Oh well everything worked out wonderful!

Willy Wonka- I love kids. I love musicals! I love chocolate! Willy wonka at the Jr. High was wonderful! A handful of my D-now girls were in it plus Miss Estrada ( director) is my best friend so I went thursday and friday night and it was so cute!

Its one of those times that if you read this and see me in Wal-Mart stop and say hi! I could use a friendly face !

No comments:

Post a Comment