Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

randomness

I love the Fourth of July in Snyder!
I always said no matter where I'm at in life I will spend the fourth in Snyder! Same usually went for my family, I usually have people here. Last year it broke my heart that my mom wasn't here but my g-ma was!

This year no family! Sad day... oh well! I know that its going to be a wonderful holiday! My friends are going to be my family this year and I know that I'll be okay!



The Bachlorette is starting to aggravate me. Wes is a sleaze ball, but I'm a big fan of Ed and glad he's back!


God is still doing work in my life, I am learning how to completely Trust him and its great!

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say... there is something amazingly fun about Snyder 4th of July... Glad you got to enjoy it..
    Staci

    ReplyDelete