Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hillsong

Ive said recently if I could have any job in the world I would want to sing with Hillsong United! I'm watching them on Tv right now and can't imagine what it would be like to lead that many people in Worship! While at camp out worship was off of Hillsong for kids, and I had the pleasure of leading them with that! I want to be in a band and dance around and just JAM for God... and teach little kids ridiculous boy band dance moves.....

I know that God has laid Worship on my heart for a reason, not completely sure what the reason is at the moment, but I do know i look forward more and more to when I get to lead people in Worshiping God and drawing them closer to the Lord with music.

so
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned.......... all I have is YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment