Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Doubt and joy!

So I'm still struggling with knowing for sure that I'm doing the right thing! So yesterday I expressed that concern to my wonderful sunday school class and of course they told me exactly what God needed me to hear!

Matthew 25-34-36

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

My fears and doubts were washed away at the moment!


next subject.. weddings... yay

My great friend Sam is engaged to the person that GOD has picked out for her. I know mine is out there but man I want to find him haha! all the wedding talk and the joys of starting their new life is so exciting! She is so incredibly happy and that my friends give me great joy!


I wonder what God was thinking
When He created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true
He must have heard every prayer I've been praying
Yes, He knew everything I would need
When God made you
When dreams come true
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me

No comments:

Post a Comment