Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

lives can changes in the matter of mins...

Our vertical expression must have a horizontal effect. So, we’ll continue to worship, praise and honor God with heart, soul, mind and strength the best we know how, but the fruit of that must be a generation who are totally committed to reaching the lost and helping those who need help, locally and globally.”- Joel Houston

I thought about this yesterday, with the death of a friend, husband, and father. Peoples lives can change in a matter of mins. My friend Samantha got engaged yesterday her life will never be the same. A day full of joy and sadness!

Two ladys from my church came by the house yesterday to talk to me about something God placed on their heart, and by the end of the conversation I opened up my home, without my mothers permission, so a lady is now staying in the wizard of oz room.
I hope that I can be a witness to her and help her in her journey to find Gods path. Pray that God will show us why he chose to place her with me! Pray that my mom has a welcome heart! and that we will be a witness!

No comments:

Post a Comment