Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Psalms 37 :3-9
Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Delight yourself in the LORD

and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.

8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.

9 For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land

I've thought about this verse alot lately! I've grown up hearing, "God will give you the desires of your heart" but lately I've came to realize that my hearts desires and God desires for my heart were not exactly matching up. I want more than anything for my hearts desires and Gods to be the same! I've been spending more and more time in Worship and Prayer lately, God is working in my life and its so confusing so who better to talk to than the Lord.

God is slowing changing my heart and I'm starting to see new and different characteristics. I think its wonderful, unfortunately some people don't but thats okay because I "will delight myself in the Lord"

Its written in Alyssa's (soon to be mine) office
When we allow Gods power to invade out lives,
we can do things we never thought possible!
- Neil Clark Warren

Just something to think about..........
Are you brave enough to pray that God will "ruin" your life?
Do you want to know the Possibilities that God has to offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment