Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Changing Spiritual Gifts?

So I took a spiritual gift test in high school, The results
Mercy and Music..

It was brought up today and I got distracted at my desk and decided to do one. I was curious to see if they had changed. I'm also pretty sure its the same book I used oh so long ago.

boy was I surprised. They changed! Maybe not changed but more developed and shifted.

so once second in line is now first
Music- The gift of music is the unique capacity to use the vehicle of music to share one's relationship with God and to lead others to worship God. Essentially it is the ability to communicate God's love through music.

Next up and making its first appearance
Exhortation- the ability to bring out the best in others by means of encouraging, challenging, comforting, and guiding. Essentially it is the gift of counseling others to become all that God wants them to be.

also in close behind those are
Leadership and Mercy

Funny how things change as you grow up and find out who you are in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment