Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Not me Monday/ I love sundays.



Yesterday was great! I love Sundays. I was sorta afraid I would want to come to church since I spend every day here but despite a horrible fever and sore throat sat night I bounced out of bed ready as ever. Granted I felt horrible but I was excited!
It's been my dream since I was younger to sing on praise team. I get to now:) ...me excited.....no not me.....Its hard for me to figure the harmonies so wuickly but I'm learning slowly! I love my sunday school class. They just make me laugh and smile and remember why I make some choices I do. They are such caring people and someone I fit in with all the married older folks. It shouldn't matter about fitting in at church, but I've learned that there is still a problem with acceptance somewhere where it should be key!

Lots of things are changing! Bunches of people moving. Its going to be weird, You get used to seeing people almost everyday and then by the end of the month most of them will be gone! God has brought these people into my life and I'm extremly sad to see them go :( Oh well Abilene is that far away I guess.

Have you ever met someone and felt like you have known them your whole life? This happend to me recently... more to come on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment