Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

For I know the Plans I have for you..... Whoohoo

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future~ Jeremiah 29:11
Thank Goodness I'm not in control of my life.

Last night while watching the Super Bowl commercials ( we talked during the game), I found myself overly thankful that I didn't have kids. I was watching parents from my sunday school class with there adorable kiddos. They weren't screaming or acting up they were just walking around being cute, chasing a cat saying meow and momma and dadda and laughing. It was precious.

I found myself becoming overwhelmed with Joy at the fact that I said "wow I'm so glad I don't have kids". Which is rare and different for me, Its a major sign of God healing, shaping and molding my heart. If I had things my way I would be married with a family by now. Which is wonderful for some people but not for me... not right now.
and its been a long journey for those words to come out of my mouth!
Its so refreshing to know that God has different plans for me. God the creator of the Universe is going to use me( and you) in a wonderful way!

Psalm 37:4 says - Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart!


The heartbeat of passion is Isaiah 26:8- yes Lord walking in the way of your Truth, we wait for You; Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts!

The desire of my heart is to Love God and Love people. The rest will hopefully come later. I want to be a mother and a wife but right now.................


I want to live to make Him famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment