Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Love Day!

I really had to pray for an attitude adjustment this morning!

 I didn't want to get out of bed


I knew I would be surrounded by wonderful happy people in love and I didn't want to deal with it I've realized that I spent the past week wasting so much energy worrying about something that is in Gods hands. I spent so much time "trying" to not think about it or be patient that I was worn out. I almost forgot it was Valintines day.
Sadly I remembered..... 

God gave me a peace this morning. Only once did I make a "im single and alone" comment and someone turned around and said "don't be bitter its not flattering" I couldn't help but laugh because God used her ( once again)  to remind me.
Church was amazing this morning. Choir was fun, I stumbled upon great news about some dear friends of mine and was reminded that I'm there to Worship!

Ed was talking about joy overflowing. I want to walk with the Lord so much that the Joy just pours out of me!  I want to be over flowing with Joy that I am not alone. That I have a Heavenly father who loves me more than I can imagine! I was made to Worship Him.

Bitterness, loneliness and depression can't get to me... not today!

No comments:

Post a Comment