Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of you heart! Psalm 37:4

I got accepted into HILLSONG INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP COLLEGE!!!
I will be moving to Sydney Australia in July!

I got the DESIRES of MY HEART!!!

Crazy huh


On July 10 2009 I wrote this in a blog post

I know that God has laid Worship on my heart for a reason, not completely sure what the reason is at the moment, but I do know i look forward more and more to when I get to lead people in Worshiping God and drawing them closer to the Lord with music.



CRAZY right?

I don't know where to even start! so here are somethings running through my head... They may even be Questions your thinking but only time and GOD will tell

How am I going to get there
MULAH
What do I do with Bella
What are we doing with the House
Am i selling my car?
Where will I live
Who will I meet
What will I eat
How do I pack for that
how do I get a visa
Where in this messy house is my passport


I'M STOKED

1 comment: