Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Desert Song- Culture Group Service!



Above is my bands assessment for a culture group which is 18-25 Koreans in Sydney! I figured I'd share with you some about my band!

Muzos-
Marcos is from Brazil and plays electric guitar. Marcos is the kindest guy and is willing to help anyone with anything!
Moses is from Korea and a classical pianist. He is super shy but I think its just the language barrier, hes super funny once you loosen him up!
Aksel is from Norway and he's our Bass player. There are only 2 in our intake so we are lucky he's in our band. Aksel is such a leader, he helps so much to encourage us and keep us on track.
Ryan is from TEXAS and he's our Drummer. Ryan cracks me up and lightens the mood. He is such a talented Musician, like professional so we are lucky to have him.

Vocals
Edith is from Kenya! Shes such a joy to have in class always caring and wants to make sure things are great!
Lea is from Germany. Shes hilerious! She keeps me laughing in class and is just a genuine person!
Nong is from Tialand ?I think? She is an incredablly passionate person and it shines through to everyone
Michele is from Georgia! She and I bonded instantly I think over the Southernness she is a natural leader and so so so caring
Then there is me.
I haven't been to band very much because of the Surgery but they have welcomed me back with open arms and I'll find my place soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment