Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post Op- another random update

I figured I should let you internet world know how I'm doing now that the surgery is over.

I'm hanging in there!

Pain wise- Its better but different. A different sore pain as opposed to the stabbing sharp that it was before. If I stand or walk for long periods I have some issues. It will just come down to me knowing my body.

Mental- My body has been on so many different medicines and hormones its going to take a while to chill out. I'm having some major problems with insomnia so that will do a number on anyone! I'm learning more and more how to rest in the Lord though.

Spiritual- WOW . Its hard for me to put in to words how much God has done with me in the past few weeks. I feel like I should be able to get it all out and I'm dying to share with so many of you but not yet I guess.

Mulah- Money Money Money- A lyric is about all I have to say about that. "My God is the God who provides"
A student jumped in and rescued me and paid for my surgery. You know what she had to say "Its Gods money not mine" Thank you Dave Bilderback for drilling that phrase into my head!
Also my roomy Arja saved the day with purchasing a $250 perscription when the pharmacist wouldnt take a credit card number.
Just a side note- I'm 15 hours ahead of my bank in Snyder. Sometimes this causes some major issues :D


God has blessed me with so many amazing people here.
I wish I could stop and thank everyone but that would take forever.
Many people have told me I have the whole church of hillsong praying for me, I didnt realize this WASN'T an exaggeration. I've recieved flowers, prayers, cards, and well wishes from the leaders in this church! Its been amazing just as amazing as the prayers, flowers, and support from back home.


God has truly shown me first hand how amazing HIS family is all over the WORLD!

I'm so SO SO blessed and I know that I'm right where I need to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment