Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jared and Jess


Jess and Jared. No they arn't dating.
Its been more than a year since I've seen these two. They were the first people I met when I got to Oz. They were also the first friends I made after a trip to ikea I knew I had to get to know them. They were there for me through one of the roughest times in my life. The wasted their gas on drs appointments and trips to the hospital. They took me to the beach when ever I wanted and many trips to the mall so I could have McDonald. I never knew how much of an impact they would make on my life. I love them so much and miss them HEAPS.
Today/Tomorrow is their birthdays

I wish I were there to make a Giant Meal of Vegetarian favorites! I'm so blessed to have them in my life! I was lucky to know them and they taught me so much in the sort time I was there. They are going to make some people super happy one day. Any man that wins Jess's heart will be lucky to have her! Same for Jared, Ladies hes a sweetheart under all that hair!

So Happy Birthday Jess and Jared. I miss you more than you know!

First Beach Trip!

Last Beach Trip



Our first picture. I was looking rough, I had no sleep, no mattress, and no luggage at this point. Day 2 in Australia!

I miss the beach trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment