Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Free to be me and other random mumblings....

I had my best friend and my father figure standing together for the first time forever yesterday. We were standing in a pig pin but that didn't matter. I looked over at them and suddenly felt happy, and lucky to have them in my life.

Its funny how God will show you simple things to show you that he is in control and that only he can make me happy!
I'm learning you can't rush God. I can't simply stand here and be like "ok God here is a list of the desires of my heart" 'oh thats not on your list well its on mine....." I'm learning to be patient. I know im changing and being prepared for something but I don't know what!

I love this song!

`cause i got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own i'm so clumsy
But on your shoulders i can see
I'm free to be me
Thats how I feel. I'm beat up and broken and who besides God would want me right now? Then I realize that God is all that I need! but it helps that he's blessed me with such good friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your T-shirt should arrive sometime next week.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete