Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

4 Months and counting......

Something happened yesterday while I was walking..... I started counting and realized my first 5k was in 4 MONTHS Y'all! I started to panic. Have I been saying "I'm going to run a 5k in 6 months" for two months now? I thought I had more time. I neeeeeed more time.

I actually don't. I just need to get my rear in gear. Yesterday was good. I burnt off the majority of calories I consumed and got in about 3 miles of walking and jogging.  I can't RUN for more than a min right now without doubling over in pain or hurling in the bushes, but I have faith that I'll get there.

I've also tossed around the idea of just walking the "run for recovery" and saving my super awesome runner one for Snyder, I've also thought of just nixing this race all together. I'm still praying about it. I'm praying about asking some people to do it with me but just don't know... I don't know much of anything now a days. I do know that I'm hungry and late so I must grab a slimfast and head on down the road to work in my hot car.
Yeah my air conditioner decided to die yesterday afternoon right after I got done working out at Town Lake. silly car.



Check out the website, If you know someone struggling or recovering from substance abuse, or just want to do it with me I'd love the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment