Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it at all...

If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it at all...

I've thought about this statement so many times in the past few weeks.... So much so that I haven't blogged because I edit out everything I write because it's not positive enough.
Two separate family members on different occasions have asked that I only speak positive about myself....
How do I speak so highly of a body that's about 100lbs overweight? Until I find the answer I won't speak of it at all I guess!

I know they mean well and only want what's best for me but let me tell you it's hard! It's hard not to be able to write how I feel or what's going on for fear that someone will be upset. I type out and delete countless blogs and Facebook statuses a day because I don't want to upset anyone!

The point of me blogging my issues with weight was so that I can share my ups and downs, the good, bad, and ugly, the positive and the negative!

Not pretend everything is sunshine happy rainbows of Heath and fitness!

I leave you with a picture from my fabulous day with the Abster
She fixed my unruly brows and treated me to a pedicure! Funny how your friends know what you need even when you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment